In the fast moving economy of today with all the technological advances it is so important to stay up to date with the latest in electrical system maintenance. Infra-Red Scanning (or Thermal Imaging) is an industry leading way to determine harmful faults before they cause any costly breakdowns.
While electrical switchboards may look fine from the outside this infra-red scanning technology allows us to see inside and determine if there are any loose connections. There are a number of benefits when using thermal imaging:
- Increases safety for employees
- Reduces chances of dangers including electrical fires
- Reduces costs from unexpected maintenance or breakdowns
We are able to carry out an infra-red scan of all electrical switchboards and provide detailed photographs for analysis. We can provide you with an analysis report so that you know your electrical switchboard is safe and in good working condition.
Want to know more about Trilogy Electrical?
Call us on 1300 558 992
With Trilogy’s devotion to quality in a range of industry services, years worth of experience and industry knowledge and its affable and professional model for customer relations, Trilogy Electrical can extend these business virtues to large-scale property developments. Our combined experience and commitment to what we do position us as perfect candidates for these projects. We are aiming to work with builders who can also experience outstanding electrical services. Trilogy looks forward to creating some great partnerships throughout Australia.
- Switchboard upgrades
- Energy auditing and efficiency solutions
- Wiring of existing or new housing
- Test and tag electrical equipment
- Electrical safety switches (RCD)
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Infra-red scanning of electrical switchboards
- Meter calibration
- Sustainable power
- Reduction of power bills and safeguarding against rising electricity prices
- Security lighting
18 Pinehurst Place
Robina QLD 4226